TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
An evening of virtual networking & discussions to progress AI + raise awareness & support women in the sector
NEW THIS YEAR
- Virtual Evening to continue networking and make connections whilst we are unable to host the global Women in AI Dinner series
- Later Start Time to minimise disruption to your dinner, work or bedtime routine
- Facilitated discussions to explore the opportunities and challenges of being a woman in tech; including mentorship, career growth, fighting bias & more
- Engaged Audience to share your views with and build new, meaningful connections
- Q&A with AI experts and female leaders to ask questions specific to your research, challenges, goals or field of interest
Our events bring together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Our unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
Leading minds in Artificial Intelligence
Over the course of the evening, hear from female experts in AI who will lead discussions on technological advancements, as well as exploring the impact AI is having on almost every aspect of business and society. Speakers will also share personal journeys to raise awareness, bring empowerment and facilitate a supportive community for fellow women working in the sector.
Grow your network and connect with attendees including data scientists, CTOs, engineers, students, professors, research scientists and company founders.
Find Your Community
Meet fellow women working in AI. Inspire them and support them. Collaborate and share ideas and learnings, all from the comfort of your own home.
Take your first steps into a career in AI, or share your experience and expertise to mentor, inspire and bring awareness to the next generation of women in the field.
Accessibility & Inclusion
As a female-led company, RE•WORK is a strong advocate for supporting female entrepreneurs and women working towards advancing technology and science.
The event is open to anyone keen to support advancing diversity and inclusion.
TOPICS WE COVER
- Women in Tech
- Importance of Allies
- Career Growth
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning