TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
The inaugural AI Hardware Summit sold out in 2018 and is the premier premier event for the AI chip ecosystem.
The 3 core aims of the Summit are:
- To assemble the critical mass of the global industry to promote innovation and adoption of silicon & systems for processing deep learning, neural networks & computer vision.
- To serve as the venue where the technology roadmap of emerging AI hardware is analyzed and updated each year.
- To connect silicon & systems vendors & hardware innovators to customers, partners, ML researchers & investors.
Take advantage of over 9 hours of dedicated networking time to meet key industry leaders, whilst also exploring:
- Luminary Keynotes: Unique perspectives from industry luminaries in hardware (John Hennessy), AI (TBC) and investment (Lip-Bu Tan).
- Innovations and Optimizations of Silicon & Systems for AI Training & Inference: Presentations and product launches from C-level executives from AI chip start ups, semiconductor companies and systems OEMs.
- Training & Inference at Hyperscale & AI Accelerators in the Data Center Hardware Environment: Deployment & maintenance of AI infrastructure in data centers, hardware requirements for training & inference at scale.
- Inference in Client (Edge) Computing: Applications for AI accelerators in cameras, consumer electronics, autonomous vehicles etc.
- Beyond Compute: AI’s Impact on Memory, Storage & Networking: Innovations in HBM, on-chip memory and NVM, I/O bottlenecks, data transfer & high-speed interconnects.
- The Impact of Future ML Models on Hardware Design: Machine Learning co-design, robustness & reprogrammability, model standardization & interoperability.
- AI Chip Design & Commercialization: Design, testing & manufacturing, form factors & routes-to-market.
- Financial & Industrial Analysis: Market growth and maturity, VC investment trends & dynamics, the commoditization of the inference market, benchmarking & metrics.