TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, in cooperation with Stanford University's Department of Computer Science, is pleased to present the 2019 Spring Symposium Series, to be held Monday through Wednesday, March 25–27, 2019 at Stanford University. The titles of the nine symposia are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Autonomous Machines and Human Awareness: User Interventions, Intuition and Mutually Constructed Context
- Beyond Curve Fitting — Causation, Counterfactuals and Imagination-Based AI
- Combining Machine Learning with Knowledge Engineering
- Interpretable AI for Well-Being: Understanding Cognitive Bias and Social Embeddedness
- Privacy-Enhancing Artificial Intelligence and Language Technologies
- Story-Enabled Intelligence
- Towards Artificial Intelligence for Collaborative Open Science
- Towards Conscious AI Systems
- Verification of Neural Networks
An informal reception will be held on Monday, March 25. A general plenary session, in which the highlights of each symposium will be presented, will be held on Tuesday, March 26.