Want to know the state-of-the-art applications of AI to marketing, but don’t have the time to cull through the latest research papers yourself?
We’ve curated the top 45 recent research papers you should know about and summarized them in easy-to-read bullet point format.
This series tackles five of the top challenges faced by enterprise marketers today: 1) Attribution, 2) Optimization, 3) Personalization, 4) Analytics, and 5) Content Generation.
You are an ideal reader of our premium AI research summaries IF:
- You lead a data science, machine learning, or AI research team focused on tackling marketing and advertising problems using novel techniques.
- You lead a company which produces an AI-based enterprise solution to solve marketing challenges and want to make sure your solutions are cutting-edge versus your competitors
- You run an AI advisory company and want to be up-to-date on industry progress
- You invest in AI companies and want to improve your ability to perform technical due diligence
- You need to know the latest improvements to AI for marketing but don’t have the time to review and synthesize industry research yourself.
That said, our research summaries are not for everyone. We don’t think the content is a good fit if you don’t have a technical team or resources to implement the key ideas from these research breakthroughs.