Get More Customers With AI
Artificial intelligence and machine learning can drive effective solutions to many different marketing challenges, ranging from automated customer acquisition, ad campaign optimization, and creative content generation.
However, AI is evolving so fast that even the most advanced marketing teams find it challenging to learn and apply breaking research and technical advances to their enterprise applications.
We have summarized the top research papers covering marketing attribution, optimization, personalization, analytics, and content creation.
Our Marketing & Advertising AI research summaries are created to help you and your team quickly survey and understand recent breakthroughs in applied AI for marketing. Learn how to:
- Predict click-through and conversion rates using state-of-the-art AI models
- Build online recommendation systems with reinforcement learning
- Solve multi-touch attribution problem using a recurrent neural network
- Get valuable insights from customer reviews using cutting-edge sentiment analysis algorithms
- Generate original brand content with generative adversarial networks (GANs)
Learn How AI Solves The Top Challenges Faced By Enterprise Marketers Today
- Measuring attribution in online advertising
- Using a recurrent neural network for multi-touch attribution
- Applying a novel LSTM-based approach to solving the attribution problem
- Incorporating attribution modeling into the bidding strategy for more efficient bidding on advertisement platforms
- Attracting prospective customers with online display advertising
- Predicting click-through and conversion rates in a real-world production system
- Capturing a user’s interests to improve the accuracy of click-through rate predictions
- Optimizing marketing campaigns by drawing upon causal inference, uplift modeling, and multi-armed bandits
- Stabilizing reinforcement learning algorithms to build online recommendation systems in a real-world setting
- Addressing market basket prediction by considering the complete shopping histories of all available customers
- Modeling the customer online journey with convolutional and recurrent neural networks
- Improving targeted aspect-based sentiment analysis by incorporating commonsense knowledge into the model
- Image captioning with a specific focus on marketing needs
- Predicting customers’ future lifetime value
- Optimizing the market research questionnaire
- Synthesizing person images in arbitrary poses
- Generating realistic images that match a given text description
- Using GANs to generate successful product listings
- Generating logos conditioned on color
Why Should You Buy Our Research Summaries?
Filter through hundreds of published papers to focus on the top breakthroughs changing your industry.
We curate work based on:
- Academic and institutional credibility and reputation.
- Industry review and feedback.
- Relevance for business applications.
Research papers are infamous for being difficult to read and understand, even for experts in the field.
With our easy-to-read bullet-point format, we help you quickly understand key takeaways:
- What is the core idea of the research paper?
- What is the key achievement?
- How you can apply this research idea in practice?
- Where to get the implementation code?
- What are the future research areas?
Save Time For Valuable Work
We regularly update our premium research summaries with the latest research papers presented by industry leaders. When buying our premium product, you get access to all our updates for the full calendar year.
- Get a concise overview of the most important research breakthroughs.
- Learn the top new techniques without having to sort through papers yourself.
- Save time on discovery so you can focus on implementation.
Are You An Ideal Customer?
You would benefit most from our premium research summaries if:
- You lead a data science, machine learning, or AI research team focused on tackling marketing and advertising problems using novel techniques.
- You lead a company which produces an AI-based enterprise solution to solve marketing challenges and want to make sure your solutions are cutting-edge versus your competitors
- You run an AI advisory company and want to be up-to-date on industry progress
- You invest in AI companies and want to improve your ability to perform technical due diligence
- You need to know the latest improvements to AI for marketing but don’t have the time to review and synthesize industry research yourself.
That said, our research summaries are not for everyone. We don’t think our educational content is appropriate if you don’t have a technical team or the engineering resources to implement key ideas from these research breakthroughs.
Our premium research is valued by data scientists, ML engineers, and AI researchers across global industries, including financial services, educational institutions, enterprise consulting, consumer goods, and robotics and automotive.
Conversational AI Research
Research breakthroughs covering open-domain chatbots, task-oriented chatbots, dialog datasets, and evaluation metrics
AI for Marketing Research
Research breakthroughs covering marketing attribution, optimization, personalization, analytics, and content creation
New To Our Technical Education? Check Out These Free Resources.
The introduction of transfer learning and pretrained language models in natural language processing (NLP) pushed forward the limits of language understanding and generation. Transfer learning and applying transformers to different downstream NLP tasks have become the main trend of the latest research advances. At the same time, there is a controversy in the NLP community…
Despite the challenges of 2020, the AI research community produced a number of meaningful technical breakthroughs. GPT-3 by OpenAI may be the most famous, but there are definitely many other research papers worth your attention. For example, teams from Google introduced a revolutionary chatbot, Meena, and EfficientDet object detectors in image recognition. Researchers from Yale…
NLP research advances in 2020 are still dominated by large pre-trained language models, and specifically transformers. There were many interesting updates introduced this year that have made transformer architecture more efficient and applicable to long documents. Another hot topic relates to the evaluation of NLP models in different applications. We still lack evaluation approaches that…
Interested in AI research updates? Sign up below.
We’ll let you know when we release our FREE or PREMIUM research summaries.