TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
Why BLUEPRINT York?
Advances in AI and automation are significantly changing our economic landscape. New innovations will replace up to 40 percent of current jobs by 2020 (according to PwC).
Regions such as York, PA are embracing these technologies and growing their economies by supplying the solutions for our modern world. Yet York and others are also grappling with the future of their workforce and the training and skills that will be required to take on these new opportunities.
BLUEPRINT York will discuss the transformative technologies in AI and automation while exploring what it means for the future of the workforce, particularly in heartland communities. The group will continue the conversation around what it will take to take advantage of these opportunities and map out a BLUEPRINT for middle America.
This invite-only event brings together large tech companies with economic development agencies, venture capital players, universities, incubators, accelerators, growth start-ups to build connections needed to accelerate prosperity in the heartland.
THREE AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Regional cities & tech companies showcase their success with AI and automation and their plan for the future
- The role of large tech companies and the need for advanced technology jobs
- What's needed to grow and prepare talent in the heartland
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
BLUEPRINT is one of VentureBeat’s intimate events (audience of 250), including:
- Tech company executives exploring expansion opportunities outside of the coasts
- All executives interested in impacting job prosperity across America
- Investors looking to grow their investments beyond the traditional coastal hubs
- Socially-minded entrepreneurs looking to help with positive-impact social engineering
- National, state, and local government leaders looking to develop policies that will accelerate growth in the heartland
- Economic development professionals looking to showcase their region to technology companies, investors and talent