TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
More Intelligent. More Human.
The inaugural Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAICON) is an event for practitioners and leaders seeking to drive the next frontier of digital marketing transformation within their organizations.
MAICON is built to help marketers:
- Understand AI: Discover terminology, use cases, case studies, trends, and technologies.
- Strategize AI: Access processes, best practices, tools, templates, and resources.
- Experience AI: Engage in workshops, labs, interactive exhibits, and a science fair.
- Activate AI: Explore the opportunities and challenges of piloting and scaling AI.
- Improve AI: Monitor, measure, and adapt based on performance.
Hundreds of marketers will embark on Cleveland, Ohio for the premier event from July 16 - 18, 2019. MAICON consists of three days of marketing AI sessions. It starts with workshops on Tuesday followed by keynote speakers and breakout sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, and evening networking events.
Our goal is to educate modern marketers on the present and future potential of artificial intelligence. Join us to learn about AI-powered technologies that can drive marketing performance and transform your career. The event is hosted by the Marketing Artificial intelligence Institute (MAII).
Approachable. Actionable. AI.
Artificial intelligence is an umbrella term for a collection of powerful tools, technologies, and algorithms used to make machines smart, which, in turn, enhance human knowledge and capabilities.
AI includes popular terms such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, natural language generation, and image recognition, all of which give brands the power to drive unparalleled productivity, profitability, and performance. The early adopters will have a distinct, and potentially insurmountable, competitive advantage.
But, marketing AI is a crowded and confusing space with lots of hype and buzzwords. It’s hard for marketers to find the AI technologies they can trust to move their brands, and careers, forward.
MAICON will cut through the noise to deliver case studies, resources, and actionable insights, and answer critical questions to accelerate your understanding and adoption of AI:
- What is AI, machine learning, and deep learning?
- What can we learn from the intelligent automation of other industries?
- How can marketers use AI to augment their knowledge and capabilities?
- What are the primary AI use cases marketers should be exploring?
- What are the limitations of AI as it exists today?
- What are the greatest obstacles marketers may face in integrating AI?
- What are the ethical challenges brands will face as marketing technology becomes more intelligent?
- How can brands become more human in the age of intelligent automation?
- Which brands are leading the way in the adoption of AI?
- How can marketers find and assess marketing AI vendors?
- Can AI replace marketers now, or in the future?
- What skills should marketers learn to stay relevant in the age of marketing AI?
- Where should marketers turn for AI education and training?
- How does AI affect higher education?
- How will AI transform marketing agencies and marketing teams?
- How do you measure AI ROI?
- How should marketers get started with AI?
- How will AI impact advertising, analytics, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation, public relations, research, sales, SEO, and social media marketing?
Stepping into the Future...Together
Artificial intelligence enables professionals across all marketing categories to solve problems and achieve goals more efficiently at scale than with traditional marketing technology solutions.
- Planning: Build intelligent strategies.
- Production: Create intelligent content.
- Personalization: Power intelligent consumer experiences.
- Promotion: Manage intelligent cross-channel and cross-device promotions.
- Performance: Turn data into intelligence.
In the process of making marketing more intelligent, AI has the potential to make brands more human by enabling marketers to focus increasing time and energy on listening, relationship building, creativity, culture, and community. AI should make us better people, professionals, and brands.
A strategic approach to solving problems, identifying use cases, and integrating AI is essential. New AI technologies and capabilities are emerging daily, so organizations that want to establish a competitive advantage, and stay ahead, must remain nimble.
There’s no roadmap for where this is going, so we invite you to help us figure it out, together.