TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
Discover the major research advancements in Deep Learning from the world's leading pioneers.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Interactive Q&A Get all of your questions answered via live Q&As or submit your questions ahead of time.
- Hear from Expert Speakers on recent, relevant developments and the progression of Deep Learning
- Connect with attendees during and after the summit and build new collaborations through our online networking tools
- Access Complimentary Presentations from stages focusing on Deep Learning Applications, AI Ethics, and Enterprise AI.
- Participate from any device so that if you're on the move or at home, you'll be sure not to miss out!
TOPICS WE COVER
- Cloud Computing
- Architectural Practices
- Data Efficiency
- Black Box Problem
- Transfer Learning
- Feature Extraction
- Training from Scratch
- Back Propagation
- Learning Rate Decay
- LSTM Networks
- Deep Learning Algorithms
- Deep Neural Networks
Our events bring together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Our unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
Learn about the major advancements in Deep Learning research from the world's leading AI pioneers. What are the main breakthroughs for 2021, and what are the predictions for 2022? How will Deep Learning research continue to revolutionise the future of AI?
Discover Emerging Trends
What are the latest advancements in NLP, GANs, Reinforcement Learning, Continual Learning, Green AI, and more.
Expand Your Network
A unique opportunity to interact with those leading the way in deep learning research including globally renowned Research Scientists, Researchers, Professors, Data Scientists and Engineers.
Who Should Attend
- Research Scientists
- Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Machine Learning Scientists
- Director of Engineering
Join the discussion
- 50 speakers
- 700 global participants speakers
- Access to filmed presentations & slides
- Unlimited networking & connections
- Virtual speaker Q&A
- Discover technology shaping the future