TOPBOTS features the best AI, machine learning, and data science conferences. Click here to see all upcoming events.
Conference series LTD cordially invites all participants across the globe to attend the 8th International Conference on Big Data Analysis and Data Mining (Data Mining 2021) which is going to be held during August 09 -10 2021, Zurich-Switzerland to share the knowledge. The main theme of the conference is “Knowledge discovery in databases: Step towards recovering economy after the pandemic: Covid-19". This conference aimed to expand its coverage in the areas of Big Data and Data Mining where expert talks, young researcher’s presentations will be placed in every session of the meeting will be inspired and keep up your enthusiasm. We feel our expert Organizing Committee is our major asset. However, your presence over the venue will add one more feather to the crown of Data Mining 2021.
Data Mining, the extraction of hidden predictive information from large databases, is a powerful new technology with great potential to help companies focus on the most important information in their data warehouses. Data Mining 2021 is comprised of the following sessions with 27 tracks and 160 sub-sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues of Big Data and Data Mining. Data mining tools predict future trends and behaviours, allowing businesses to make proactive, knowledge-driven decisions. The automated, prospective analyses offered by data mining move beyond the analyses of past events provided by retrospective tools typical of decision support systems. Data mining tools can answer business questions that traditionally were too time-consuming to resolve.
The target audience for the conference:
- Data Base engineers
- President/Vice president
- Data Scientists
- Experts and Delegates
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Data Mining 2021
Young Research’s Awards at Data Mining 2021 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Data Mining 2020 young research forum.
- Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
Deadline for Registrations:
Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development
- Till December 30 – $399
- Till January 30 – $499
- Till February 28 – $599
To register, please follow the link: https://www.conferenceseries.com/onlinepayment/
Note: Please choose the Conference short name as Data Mining 2021, August 09-10, 2021 – Switzerland