Conversational AI Is The Future Of User Interfaces
As AI and NLP technologies improve, we increasingly interact with our computing devices via conversational interfaces. Digital companies who want to innovate in customer engagement need to stay current with this fast-moving trend.
We have summarized the top research papers on building, training, and optimizing dialog agents and chatbots.
Our Conversational AI research summaries focus on high-value research ideas that top NLP researchers and NLP engineering teams should know:
- Go beyond high-performing pre-trained models such as BERT and GPT-3
- Model long context for multi-domain task-oriented dialog systems
- Curate custom, enterprise-scale datasets for challenging NLP projects
- Evaluate conversational AI agents with automated metrics that correlate high with human judgments
Learn How Top NLP Companies Build Enterprise-Scale Dialog Systems
- Transfer learning for open-domain chatbots
- Personalized dialog generation
- Empathetic dialog agents
- Reinforcement learning for open-domain dialog
- Multi-domain dialog state tracking
- Cross-lingual task-oriented dialog systems
- Modeling long context
- Reinforcement learning in end-to-end dialog agents
- Training agents for a combination of skills
- Schema-guided dataset building
- Annotating large-scale dialog data
- Coherence in dialog systems
- Online dialog evaluation
- Evaluation of dialog responses
Why Should You Buy Our Research Summaries?
Filter through hundreds of published papers to focus on the top breakthroughs changing your industry.
We curate work based on:
- Academic and institutional credibility and reputation.
- Industry review and feedback.
- Relevance for business applications.
Research papers are infamous for being difficult to read and understand, even for experts in the field.
With our easy-to-read bullet-point format, we help you quickly understand key takeaways:
- What is the core idea of the research paper?
- What is the key achievement?
- How you can apply this research idea in practice?
- Where to get the implementation code?
- What are the future research areas?
Save Time For Valuable Work
We regularly update our premium research summaries with the latest research papers presented by industry leaders. When buying our premium product, you get access to all our updates for the full calendar year.
- Get a concise overview of the most important research breakthroughs.
- Learn the top new techniques without having to sort through papers yourself.
- Save time on discovery so you can focus on implementation.
Are You An Ideal Customer?
You would benefit most from our premium research summaries if:
- You lead a data science, machine learning, or research team focused on building dialog agents using novel techniques.
- You lead a company which produces an AI-based enterprise solution to automate customer support and/or sales & marketing with chatbots and want to make sure your solutions are cutting-edge versus your competitors.
- You run an AI advisory company and want to be up-to-date on industry progress.
- You invest in AI companies and want to improve your ability to perform technical due diligence.
- You need to know the latest improvements to conversational agents but don’t have the time to review and synthesize industry research yourself.
That said, our research summaries are not for everyone. We don’t think our educational content is appropriate if you don’t have a technical team or the engineering resources to implement key ideas from these research breakthroughs.
Our premium research is valued by data scientists, ML engineers, and AI researchers across global industries, including financial services, educational institutions, enterprise consulting, consumer goods, and robotics and automotive.
Conversational AI Research
Research breakthroughs covering open-domain chatbots, task-oriented chatbots, dialog datasets, and evaluation metrics
AI for Marketing Research
Research breakthroughs covering marketing attribution, optimization, personalization, analytics, and content creation
New To Our Technical Education? Check Out These Free Resources.
The introduction of transfer learning and pretrained language models in natural language processing (NLP) pushed forward the limits of language understanding and generation. Transfer learning and applying transformers to different downstream NLP tasks have become the main trend of the latest research advances. At the same time, there is a controversy in the NLP community…
Despite the challenges of 2020, the AI research community produced a number of meaningful technical breakthroughs. GPT-3 by OpenAI may be the most famous, but there are definitely many other research papers worth your attention. For example, teams from Google introduced a revolutionary chatbot, Meena, and EfficientDet object detectors in image recognition. Researchers from Yale…
NLP research advances in 2020 are still dominated by large pre-trained language models, and specifically transformers. There were many interesting updates introduced this year that have made transformer architecture more efficient and applicable to long documents. Another hot topic relates to the evaluation of NLP models in different applications. We still lack evaluation approaches that…
Interested in AI research updates? Sign up below.
We’ll let you know when we release our FREE or PREMIUM research summaries.